Saturday, June 16, 2012

Nail of the Day: OPI DS Extravagance

I love this polish.

DS Extravagance is fairly pretty indoors, a dark purplish garnet color with a little bit of shimmer.  I was actually a little disappointed with it at first, since I put it on in the evening and could only see it by lamplight, where it was a rich, deep color, but totally not summery.

But this morning, when I saw it in the sun? Holy moly!  Just stunning!  Scattered holographic shimmer! Raspberry color!  I'm in love!

Not only that, but this is a single, solitary coat.  It took me 5 minutes to paint my nails, and they were dry in no time with my Out the Door topcoat.  Can't beat that!

I'm hoping to put a gradient over this later, so I'll make sure to post pictures once it's done.

No comments:

Post a Comment