My right hand features a bunch of different golds. From thumb to pinky:
- LA Colors Antique Gold: a butter London Wallis dupe! This is one of those ugly/beautiful green golds that are just neat to look at, even if they are really weird.
- Julep Sienna: possibly the best gold polish ever. Opaque in one coat, good wear, and a really neat white gold look to it.
- Wet n' Wild The Gold and The Beautiful: a greenish leaning gold glitter, it doesn't have as much visible nail line in real life. 2 coats.
- OPI Rising Star: from the Burlesque collection, which may be OPI's prettiest collection ever. I only have a mini, and I wish I could get my hands on the full-size set, but scouring eBay for it doesn't seem worth the time when I have all this other polish to use.
- Zoya Tiffany: this is such an unusual orangey pinkey goldey glassfleck polish. It looks a lot like Zoya's Rica, but leans way more pink and gold, while Rica leans more orange. 2 coats got me to opacity, which is really nice for a polish with a moderately sheer formula.
Silver on the left, to go with the gold on the right! On my left, from thumb to pinky, I've got:
- Zoya Trixie: great formula, 2 coats
- Nicole by OPI Make a Comet-Ment: A scattered silver holo, slightly thin but no visible nail line after 2 coats
- Zoya Harley: A tricky formula, I had to use 3 coats to make sure this wasn't patchy, and I'm not sure the final result is flawless, but the color is just beautiful.
- Essie Power Clutch: I just got this in a 6 polish set from Ross (for less than $18!!), and thought it'd be the worst color on me, but I think it actually looks fantastic. I did 3 thin coats to make sure there were no bald spots, but it dried like a dream and was a great consistency.
- Color Club Magic Attraction: Another Ross find, this one has holo silver glitter and small pinkish glitter in it; I don't have a lot of silver polish, so this was what I went with in a pinch, but it has great coverage after 2 coats. It is still a little gritty to the touch after a coat of Out the Door though, but that doesn't bother me much.