Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Artsy Wednesday: Wedding Nails


Well sportsfans, I've discovered my polish Achilles heel; french manicures.  I wanted to go all traditional with this week's theme.  I figured, since I'll probably end up having a non-traditional wedding, this'd be a great opportunity!  And it was!  I just wasn't very good at seizing the day.  

To make the best of it, I'm going to claim these are for a winter holiday wedding, held in the evening! (Because the sun hasn't been out in days and I haven't been able to fix my lightbox!)  Without further ado, hand-waving or explanations, my take on wedding nails:

And just for fun, I threw on a ring so you could get the full theme effect:
I'm really honored to be able to participate in Artsy Wednesday, and you should all DEFINITELY check out these other, very talented Artsy Wednesday participants.  

5 comments:

  1. I love that you went the traditional route and went with the classic French manicure but gave it Your own twist and added the golden stripe..lovely

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the gold stripe, works so well with the ring!

    ReplyDelete